Special Entry arrangements for the Jeju island
Invitation Letters for Visa Application
- Eligible foreigners
- Nationals of all countries not allowed visa-free entry into Korea (save for the exceptions listed below) that enters via Jeju airport for tourism or transit.
- Special entry arrangements for Jeju island is denied to nationals of the following 11 countries.
-Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, Syria, Macedonia, Palestine, Afghanistan, Nigeria and Ghana
- Duration of stay: Up to 30 days
- Permitted area / range: Jeju island
- Conditions of entry:
- Those that arrive directly into Jeju island by flights or ships.
ICCAS 2012 will provide official letters of invitation to authors who have fully registered for the conference and for which payment has been received. Note that only registered, paid authors may receive an invitation letter to the conference.
Please send your registration No. to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the letter via mail.